We are looking for highly qualified professionals with hands-on research experience (minimum of 2 Yrs) from premier institutions to serve top Companies all around the globe in various scientific and technological fields. Candidates with M.Sc/M.Tech/PhD qualifications are preferable. Strong Analytical, Intellectual and Communication skills are essential.
Job Profile-IPR Analyst:
• To work on projects related to identification of latest developments (using latest patent/scientific publications) in specific technological domains .
• To search patent information on various commercial and non-commercial databases.
• To search on various non-patent databases and analysis of the scientific literature published in various journals/magazines. To prepare research reports which will be sent to scientists/R&D Managers/ technologists of the client organization.
• Ability to work in a team and contribution to the learning/knowledge of the team is critical.
• Client interaction on live projects (written/voice).